One of the most difficult barriers to remove as a burgeoning artist is marketing. If your work cannot be found, it cannot be purchased. The Internet has removed many traditional face-to-face barriers artistic marketing once faced. Today, instead of being showcased in expensive and over-saturated "Starving Artist" shows, new artists can take control through online channels. Minimalists everywhere rejoice when tradition is disrupted by grassroots control, one excellent artist marketing website is Help2Succeed.com. Filled with tips on how to succeed as an artist and frequently asked questions relevant to breaking into a creative niche, H2S strives to further minimalist creativity.
Founded by Leigh-Ann Lemire, H2S promotes new talent through an extensive library of creative best practices from protecting copyright to contract negotiation. The site evolved through the voices of users and now provides creative distribution services, downloads, and periodic contests. Information regarding contest entry and prizes is below:
The Help-2-Succeed Weekly Contest:
- INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR ENTRIES
- WEEKLY CONTEST
- ANNUAL COMPETITION BETWEEN THE WEEKLY WINNERS
- OPEN TO ANY FIELD OF THE ARTS
- SUBMISSIONS ARE ACCEPTED MONDAY-SATURDAY EVERY WEEK
- WINNER IS CHOSEN ON SATURDAY
- PAGE CREATED AND PROMOTED ON SUNDAY
- WEEKLY WINNER PRIZE: Winner Certificate, 1st Place Blue Ribbon and promoted to the friends and contacts of Help 2 Succeed which number over 20,000 worldwide.
- ANNUAL PRIZE FOR THE TOP WINNER: $500 AWARD, 1st Place Certificate and Blue Ribbon; 2nd Place Winner 2nd place certificate and ribbon; 3rd Place Winner receives 3rd place certificate and ribbon.
Submission Fee: $15
Click HERE TO ENTER