- Green home construction does not necessarily mean more expensive. In some instances, green materials are actually cheaper.
- A home owner can customize his or her level of green building. If 100% sustainable isn't preferred or in the budget, that's OK.
- Resource efficient homes actually exceed building codes.
- A "build green" designation can only be placed on a home by the Master Builders Association.
- 16% of the United States' green house gas emissions are emitted from homes.
Choosing to protect the environment is becoming a clear trend synonymous with higher quality and lower operating costs. Building homes to the ENERGY STAR standards is what Better Builders has built their reputation on.
Better Builders has been pioneers in the Seattle green building and green construction scene for years; hence the name, Better Builders. To us, better means creating safe and healthy work and living spaces for our customers.
They have the expertise to bring your project in on budget while also keeping our environment in mind. Regardless of your location, if you have questions regarding the green home building program, the Better Builders website offers excellent resources.